The sight of 50 students working diligently on a problem, you would expect that this happens during a particularly difficult course, but it happened at the Bowtie Tie Workshop Lunch. Here the students got a quick course in how to tie their Lustrum Bow Tie, which is an essential attribute during lustrum activities.
So if you missed this activity or need a quick reminder on how to tie your Tie, here is a short recap.
- First center yourself and take a deep breath, accept the possibility of failure, but think positive and expect success.
- Pull up your collar and place the bow tie around your neck, define for yourself what the long end of the bow tie will be.
- Place the long end over the short end
- Pull up the long end under the short end and move it up along your neck.
- Fold the short end in front of your collar in the exact way you want your tie to look.
- Do a little magic with the long end.
- Fix your bow tie in front of the mirror.
- Take your bow tie apart again and look at the picture for better instruction.
- Practice! Practice? Practice!? Practice!
- Register for the Gala dinner
- Go to the gala dinner
- Look awesome with your bow tie
This should be enough information to correctly use your bow tie, Enjoy.